Chiropractic for Back Pain
Back pain is very common amongst Australians. In 2015, it was reported that 1 in 6 Australians suffered back problems (3.7m people – https://www.aihw.gov.au/reports/chronic-musculoskeletal-conditions/back-problems/contents/what-are-back-problems). Pain can be in the lower, middle or upper areas of the back and can be caused by many injuries and conditions. Chronic back pain is a long-term, persistent condition and can cause physical and psychological distress.
Common Symptoms of Back Pain Chiropractors Can Help
- Stiffness, tightness or aching pains along the spine.
- Sharp, localised pain in the upper or lower back.
- Possibly radiating pain or tingling into upper or lower limbs
- Muscle spasms
- Difficulty walking/standing or sitting
- Weakness’ of upper or lower limb muscles
How Can We Help?
Our Chiropractors use a range of methods to help reduce your back pain; including
- Chiropractic spinal manipulation therapy
- Soft tissue therapy
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Others methods
Studies have shown  that these methods are great, natural remedies for back pain, both in acute phases and chronic phases.
Many factors can play a role in your back pain. The most common causes are related to your daily life. Things such as poor posture, stressful work, poor lifting techniques and even leading a predominately sedentary lifestyle can cause chronic back pain. Our chiropractors will help you address the issues that may be causing your pain. It is essential that you play an active role in reducing your pain.
Contact us for an appointment
Our chiropractor – Dr. Daniel Pica is highly qualified health care professional.
We would love to work with you. Clinics open from Monday to Saturday.
- Globe, Gary et al. “Clinical Practice Guideline: Chiropractic Care For Low Back Pain”. Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics (2016): Web.